Why join our Advisory Board?
We need your skills!
What is an Advisory Board?
An Advisory Board is a collection of individuals who bring unique knowledge and skills that complement the mission and vision of our organization.
Our Advisory Board of volunteers is formed to give advice, expertise, and develop community collaborations that support the governing board, executive staff, and our mission and vision.
Unlike a governing board, our advisory board members are enlisted for a specific area of interest. As a member you do not have any formal legal responsibilities and will only be called on to meet or participate for your specific area of interest.
Advisory Boards Committees
- Art – Advise on the creation, implementation, and quality of art projects and programs.
- Ecology – Advise on the creation, implementation, and quality of ecology projects and programs
- Technology– Advise on the creation, implementation, and quality of technology projects and programs
- Outreach – develop relationships, community collaborations, engage industry leaders and recruit advisors.
- Programing – Advise on the creation, implementation, and quality of classes, workshops, events, projects, and programs
- Membership– Advise on the creation, and implementation of membership data bases, programs, and recruitment
- Liaison– Acting as a representative of ArtEcoTech to engage community stakeholders, leverage goodwill and help to create a public presence in the community.
Please consider being part of our team.
If you have questions or suggestions please contact Julie Schweitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-649-3320
Advisory Board Application